AMENITIES & VILLA FEATURES
Escape to a place that’s as high on style as it is on tranquility.The Marion Villa’s modern simplicity, functional open space and vibrant tropical surroundings provides an unparalleled Tobago “island life” experience.
The full-service property features three well-appointed master studios -- two at 180 sq. ft. and one at 120 sq. ft.-- each accommodating up to three guests and joined by a balcony overlooking Bacolet Bay. A floating staircase descends to an expansive living area and kitchen with an adjacent dining nook and lounge seating that overlooks the pool and garden area. Retractable glass walls enable easy access to a dedicated outdoor dining and grilling terrace and sweeping views of Tobago’s azure coast.
- Independently controlled air conditioning
- En-suite bathroom with ocean-view rain showers, dual-flush toilet and vanities
- Sliding glass doors that open fully to the bay-view
- Eat-in kitchen featuring state-of-the-art, energy-efficient appliances
- Sundeck with paneled wood flooring and reclining pool-side chaise lounges
- 6-person hot tub
- Infinity swimming pool
- Direct access to Bacolet Bay beach via stone-step footpath
- 24-hour security guard on-premises
Upon booking, guests of The Marion Villa may select from a menu of customizable, high-touch amenities and services including a personal chef, on-site spa treatments, chauffeured transportation, chartered sailing or diving excursions, and more.